Golf Workshop
猜你喜欢

[云高] 【现学现用】高尔夫英语实用贴(一)

[复制链接]
查看: 880|回复: 0
avatar

offline

  离线 

54

主题

0

回帖

177

积分

注册会员

Rank: 2

积分
177
在线会员 发表于 2015-8-25 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第一章 情景对话



第一篇 日常用语

员工:球会工作人员(staff;以S代表)


客人:客人(guest; 以G代表客人)

员工:早上好。很高兴见到您!
S:   Good morning, Sir. Nice to meet you!
客人:我也很高兴见到您。
G:   Morning.

员工:欢迎您到我们高尔夫球会来
S:   Welcome to our Golf Club.
客人:谢谢。
G:   Thanks.

员工:请问您贵姓?
S:   May I have your name please,Sir?
客人:我叫大卫·佛肯。
G:   It is David Fowken.
员工:您是哪国人?
S:   Your Nationality please?
客人:我是美国人。
G:   I am American.

员工:您从哪里来?
S:   Where are you from,Sir?
客人:我从香港来!
G:   I’mfrom HongKong.

客人:请问今天是几号?
G:   What is the date today?
员工:今天是1月15号。
S:   Today is 15 January,Sir.

客人:请问今天是星期几?
S:   What day is today?
员工:今天是星期五。
G:   Today is Friday, Sir.
客人:今天天气怎么样?
G:   How is the weather out there today?
员工:今天天气很好,阳光明媚。
S:   It’sa sunny day, Sir.

客人:今天气温有多少度?
G:   What is the temperature today?
员工:今天气温22度。
S:   The temperature is 22degrees C.
客人:您好,问您一个问题好吗?
G:   Hello, can I ask aquestion?
员工:不客气,请讲。
S:   Yes, please.
客人:这个周日我能带几个朋友来打球吗?
G:   Can I bring some of myfriends along to play this Sunday?
员工:对不起,这需要问前台员工。
S:   I’m sorry, Sir, but could you please check with the Front Desk?

员工:您好,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
S:   Hello,what can I do foryou?
客人:请帮我叫一部出租车。
G:   Please call a taxi forme.
员工:好的,请稍等
S:   Ok! Just a moment,please.

客人:请问洗手间在哪儿?
G:   Where’sthe toilet please?
员工:在那边,我带您去。
S:   Over  there. Let me show you the way.
客人:打扰一下!我想要一份价目表
G:   Excuse me. Can I have atariff, please?
员工:请稍等!我马上去取!
S:   Sure, I’llget one for you immediately, Sir.

员工:大卫先生,好久不见,近来好吗?
S:   Hello, Mr.David. Longtime no see. How’ve you been?
客人:很好,谢谢。
G:   Fine,thank you.

客人:今天怎么这么多人?
G:   It seems a little crowded today.
员工:今天有比赛。
S:   Yes, there’sa match today.
客人:是什么比赛?
G:   What match?
员工:是月例杯赛。
S:   It is the Monthly Competition.
员工:能告诉我您的联系电话码?
S:   May I have your contact number please,Sir?
客人:可以!我的电话是1398330XXXX
G:   Sure. My telephone number is 1398330XXXX.
员工:这次就您一个人来打球吗?
S:   Are you by yourself today, Sir?
客人:不是,几个朋友一起来。
G:   No, I am playing withmy friends.
员工:听说您最近打得很好。
S:   They say you have been playing very well recently.
客人:是呀,比以前有进步。
G:   Yes, I am getting there.

员工:今天打得怎样?
S:   How was the game today,Sir?
客人:很好,打了80杆。
G:   Not bad. I got 80strokes.
员工:您下次什么时间来?
S:   When’s next time you’re playing ,Sir?
客人:下个周末吧。
G:   Maybe next weekend.

员工:祝贺您。
S:   Oh, congratulations,Sir.
员工:对不起,我不懂日语,请您问那边的小姐好吗?
S:   I’msorry, Sir, but I don’t speak Japanese. That girl overthere can help you.

员工:对不起,我没听清楚,可以重复一遍吗?
S:   Pardon me?

员工:您好,女士,我能帮到您什么吗?
S:   Hello, Madam. May I help you?
员工:您好,女士,您有什么事吗?
S:   Hello, Madam. Anything we could do for you?

员工:这是我的名片
S:   Here is my name card,Sir.





【现学现用】高尔夫英语实用贴(一)





第二篇 场景会话


场景一  总机


员工:总机接线员(Telephone operator , 以T表示)
客人:会员(Member , 以M表示)

总机:下午好,这里是深圳高尔夫俱乐部,请问您要找哪个部门?
T:   Good afternoon, this is Shenzhen Golf Club. May I help you?
会员:请转前台。
M:   Can I speak to Front Desk?
总机:好的,请稍等。
T:   Certainly, one moment please.
客人:请问你们球会在哪儿?
M:   Can you tell me the location of your club?
总机:我们球会地址在深南大道6003号
T:   Our club address is 6003 Shennan Road.
客人:请问你们球会的邮编是多少?
M:   What’syour postcode?
总机:我们球会的邮编是518034
T:   Our postcode is 518034

客人:请问你们球会的传真号码是多少?
M:   What’syour fax number, please?
总机:我们的传真号码是83304992
T:   The fax number is83304992
会员:我要订场,请问找哪个部门?
M:   I’dlike to make a reservation, please.
总机:订场需要联系前台,我帮您转前台好吗?
T:   I’ll put you through to the Front Desk. Just a moment, please.
会员:好的,谢谢。
M:   Ok, thank you.

会员:请帮我转会员部。
M:   May I speak to Membership Department?
总机:请稍后。会员部没人接听,我帮您转会员部经理好吗?
T:   One moment. Sorry, they are not available right now. May I put you through to the Manager?
会员:请帮我通知他,给我回电好吗?
M:   Can I leave a message to the manager?
总机:好的,请说。
T:   Sure.
会员:我是会员大卫,我的手机是1398888XXXX
M:   This is David, and my mobile phone is 1398888XXXX
总机:我会尽快通知到,谢谢来电。
T:   I’ll give your message to him as soon as posible.Thank you for calling.
【现学现用】高尔夫英语实用贴(一)



场景二  前台


员工:前台服务人员(Reception , 以R表示)
客人:会员(Member, 以M表示)


员工:您好,前台。
R:   Good morming, Front desk.
客人:您好,我是大卫。
M:   Hello, this is David.
员工:大卫先生,有什么可以帮到您的吗?
R:   Hi, Mr.David, What can I do for you?
客人:我想预约星期六上午8:00一组
M:   Can I book one flight at 8 on Saturday morning?
员工:非常对不起,您要的这个时间已经预约满了
R:   I’m Sorry, it has been reserved already.
客人:周六上午还有什么时间可以订场呢?
M:   What other time is available on Saturday morning then?
员工:12点36分,怎么样?
R:   How about 12:36?
客人:好的,就订这个时间!
M:   OK, I will take that !
员工:请告诉我您的会员号码
R:   May I have your membership number, please, Sir?
客人:我的会员号码是XXXXXXX
M:   The number is XXXXXXX
员工:您有随同嘉宾吗?
R:   Will you have any guests?
客人:有三个朋友一起来。
M:   Four in all.
员工:好的,已经定好了,您的开球时间是星期六中午12:36分。
R:   It’ok now. Your tee time is 12:36 on Saturday.

员工:大卫先生,您有预约吗?
R:   Have you made any booking, Mr.David?
客人:有的。
M:   Yes.
员工:请问您共来了几位?
R:   For how many people?
客人:四位。
M:   Four in all.
员工:请您的嘉宾每位交押金2000元人民币。
R:   That’ll be 2000 yuan deposit for each guest.
客人:刷卡行吗?
M:   Can I pay it by credit card?
员工:可以。请在这里登记姓名。
R:   Sure. Please sign your name here.
客人:所有的客人都要登记吗?
M:   Ok. Do all the guests need to check in?
员工:是的,我们会给他们每人发一张消费卡。
R:   Yes, for we will give an IC card to each of them.

员工:您需要更衣柜吗?
R:   Do you need a locker.
客人:是的,请给我一个。
M:   Yes, I need one.
员工:这是您的消费卡和更衣柜钥匙,请拿好。
R:   Here are your IC card and locker key.
客人:请问我的大件行李可以寄存在这里吗?
M:   Can I leave my large luggage here?
员工:这件事,我需要请示经理。
R:   I will check with the mannager.
员工:久等啦,我们非常愿意帮您保管您的行李。
R:   Sorry to keep you waiting. We’ll take care of it for you, Sir.

客人:请问餐厅在哪里?
M:   Could you please show me the way to the restaurant?
员工: 请往里面走。
R:   Sure, please go straight ahead.

客人:请问更衣室怎么走?
M:   Could you please tell me how to get to the changing room?
员工:更衣室请直走,前面向左转。
R:   Walk straight ahead and it is on your left.
客人:我想打个电话
M:   Can I use the phone please?
员工:请用这部电话,外线,请先拨9。
R:   No problem. Dial 9first for outside line.

客人:我太太能够跟我下场走走吗?
M:   Could my wife come along with me on the course?
员工:对不起,不打球是不能下场的。
R:   I am sorry, Sir, but people who don’t play are not allowed to walk down to the course.
客人:我想给她申请办理附属卡,怎么办理呢?
M:   I’dlike to apply a spouse card for her. How should I do?
员工:申办附卡要填申请表,并交近期两寸照片,及结婚证复印件。
R:   For the spouse card, you need to fill in an application form, provide 2 passport photos and a copy of your marriage certificate.

客人:现在可以缴纳全年的月费吗?
M:   Can I pay the full fee for the year now?
员工:可以的。
R:   Yes, you can.
客人:一共多少钱?
M:   How much is it?
员工:一共是13800元人民币。
R:   That’ll be 13,800RMB in total.
客人:我刷信用卡,请开发票。
M:   I’ll pay by credit card. Please give me a receipt.
员工:好的,给您。
R:   All right, here youare.

客人:请问非会员怎么收费?
M:   Could you please tell me how non-members are charged?
员工:非会员分嘉宾和访客,打球收费标准请看这里的价目表。
R:   The non-member means member’s guest or visitor. Here’s our tariff.
客人:我需要球杆和球鞋,怎么办理?
M:   I need clubs and a pair lf plim solls. Where can I get them?
员工:球鞋在更衣室可以租到,80元一双;租球杆请到出发台,200元一套。
R:   Shoes can be hired inchanging room for 80 yuan per pair, and clubs can be hired in caddy master for200 yuan per set.

员工:请问您怎么付款?
R:   How would you like to pay?
客人:由我统一付打球费用,吃饭的费用我们各自付款。
M:   I’ll take the bill for the expenses of playing. We go Dutch for the meal.
员工:请把您的消费卡给我好吗?
R:   Could I have your IC card?
客人:好的,我们每位要付多少?
M:   OK, here you are. Could you tell me the payment for each person?
员工:总费用是5300元,按4人均分,每位应付1325元。
R:   Sure. 5,300 RMB intotal. For four people, that is 1,325 yuan each.

客人:请问能用美元结账吗?
M:   Can I pay by U.S Dollar?
员工:对不起,只能用人民币和港币结账。
R:   I am sorry, Sir, but we only accept RMB ang HongKong dollars.

员工:您今天怎么结账?用现金、信用卡或签单?
R:   How are you going topay? By cash, credit card, or do you have an account in the club?
客人:信用卡。
M:   Credit card.

员工:对不起,这张信用卡不能用,能换其他银行的卡吗?
S:   Sorry, sir, we couldn’t get through with this card. Do you have other cards?
客人:那付现金吧。
M:   I’ll pay by cash then.
员工:请问您需要打印消费明细和出具发票吗?(收据)
R:   Do you like a copy of your expense in detail and invoice?
客人:好的,我看一下。
M:   Yes, please.
员工:这是您的消费单,请确认各项消费明细。
R:   This is your expense details, please check.
员工:这是您的发票,请收好。
R:   Here’s your invoice.
客人:谢谢!
M:   Thank you.

客人:顺便问一下,你们这里可以换零钱吗?
M:   By the way, can I have some small changes?
员工:可以,请问换多少?
R:   Certainly, Sir. How much would you like to change?
客人:500港币。
M:   500 H.K dollars.
客人:今天港币的汇率是多少?
M:   What is the exchangerate of Hong Kong dollar today?
员工:今天的汇率是1:1.05
R:   It is 1 for 1.05 RMB today.



下期预告:更衣室,餐厅,出发台日常用语...

[size=1em]今日精彩内容 [size=1em]云高高尔夫<1>【必读】除了一杆进洞险,这些高尔夫类保险你应该知道
<2>【现学现用】高尔夫英语实用贴(一)
<3>【特惠套餐】夏日已过,海南打球套餐,总有你爱!
【现学现用】高尔夫英语实用贴(一)


【现学现用】高尔夫英语实用贴(一)



点击阅读原文进入人民高尔夫
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 qq_login wechat_login1

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|高尔夫球论坛 ( 京ICP备13021897号-6 )

声明:高尔夫球论坛文章帖子系网友编辑上传,如侵犯了您的版权请至电或发送E-mail告之! 51LA统计

GMT+8, 2024-11-22 17:39 , Processed in 0.730853 second(s), 51 queries , Gzip On.

Powered by Golf Forum X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Golf Forum.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表