【现学现用】高尔夫英语实用贴(一)
第一章 情景对话
第一篇 日常用语
员工:球会工作人员(staff;以S代表)
客人:客人(guest; 以G代表客人)
员工:早上好。很高兴见到您!
S: Good morning, Sir. Nice to meet you!
客人:我也很高兴见到您。
G: Morning.
员工:欢迎您到我们高尔夫球会来
S: Welcome to our Golf Club.
客人:谢谢。
G: Thanks.
员工:请问您贵姓?
S: May I have your name please,Sir?
客人:我叫大卫·佛肯。
G: It is David Fowken.
员工:您是哪国人?
S: Your Nationality please?
客人:我是美国人。
G: I am American.
员工:您从哪里来?
S: Where are you from,Sir?
客人:我从香港来!
G: I’mfrom HongKong.
客人:请问今天是几号?
G: What is the date today?
员工:今天是1月15号。
S: Today is 15 January,Sir.
客人:请问今天是星期几?
S: What day is today?
员工:今天是星期五。
G: Today is Friday, Sir.
客人:今天天气怎么样?
G: How is the weather out there today?
员工:今天天气很好,阳光明媚。
S: It’sa sunny day, Sir.
客人:今天气温有多少度?
G: What is the temperature today?
员工:今天气温22度。
S: The temperature is 22degrees C.
客人:您好,问您一个问题好吗?
G: Hello, can I ask aquestion?
员工:不客气,请讲。
S: Yes, please.
客人:这个周日我能带几个朋友来打球吗?
G: Can I bring some of myfriends along to play this Sunday?
员工:对不起,这需要问前台员工。
S: I’m sorry, Sir, but could you please check with the Front Desk?
员工:您好,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
S: Hello,what can I do foryou?
客人:请帮我叫一部出租车。
G: Please call a taxi forme.
员工:好的,请稍等
S: Ok! Just a moment,please.
客人:请问洗手间在哪儿?
G: Where’sthe toilet please?
员工:在那边,我带您去。
S: Over there. Let me show you the way.
客人:打扰一下!我想要一份价目表
G: Excuse me. Can I have atariff, please?
员工:请稍等!我马上去取!
S: Sure, I’llget one for you immediately, Sir.
员工:大卫先生,好久不见,近来好吗?
S: Hello, Mr.David. Longtime no see. How’ve you been?
客人:很好,谢谢。
G: Fine,thank you.
客人:今天怎么这么多人?
G: It seems a little crowded today.
员工:今天有比赛。
S: Yes, there’sa match today.
客人:是什么比赛?
G: What match?
员工:是月例杯赛。
S: It is the Monthly Competition.
员工:能告诉我您的联系电话码?
S: May I have your contact number please,Sir?
客人:可以!我的电话是1398330XXXX
G: Sure. My telephone number is 1398330XXXX.
员工:这次就您一个人来打球吗?
S: Are you by yourself today, Sir?
客人:不是,几个朋友一起来。
G: No, I am playing withmy friends.
员工:听说您最近打得很好。
S: They say you have been playing very well recently.
客人:是呀,比以前有进步。
G: Yes, I am getting there.
员工:今天打得怎样?
S: How was the game today,Sir?
客人:很好,打了80杆。
G: Not bad. I got 80strokes.
员工:您下次什么时间来?
S: When’s next time you’re playing ,Sir?
客人:下个周末吧。
G: Maybe next weekend.
员工:祝贺您。
S: Oh, congratulations,Sir.
员工:对不起,我不懂日语,请您问那边的小姐好吗?
S: I’msorry, Sir, but I don’t speak Japanese. That girl overthere can help you.
员工:对不起,我没听清楚,可以重复一遍吗?
S: Pardon me?
员工:您好,女士,我能帮到您什么吗?
S: Hello, Madam. May I help you?
员工:您好,女士,您有什么事吗?
S: Hello, Madam. Anything we could do for you?
员工:这是我的名片
S: Here is my name card,Sir.
第二篇 场景会话
场景一 总机
员工:总机接线员(Telephone operator , 以T表示)
客人:会员(Member , 以M表示)
总机:下午好,这里是深圳高尔夫俱乐部,请问您要找哪个部门?
T: Good afternoon, this is Shenzhen Golf Club. May I help you?
会员:请转前台。
M: Can I speak to Front Desk?
总机:好的,请稍等。
T: Certainly, one moment please.
客人:请问你们球会在哪儿?
M: Can you tell me the location of your club?
总机:我们球会地址在深南大道6003号
T: Our club address is 6003 Shennan Road.
客人:请问你们球会的邮编是多少?
M: What’syour postcode?
总机:我们球会的邮编是518034
T: Our postcode is 518034
客人:请问你们球会的传真号码是多少?
M: What’syour fax number, please?
总机:我们的传真号码是83304992
T: The fax number is83304992
会员:我要订场,请问找哪个部门?
M: I’dlike to make a reservation, please.
总机:订场需要联系前台,我帮您转前台好吗?
T: I’ll put you through to the Front Desk. Just a moment, please.
会员:好的,谢谢。
M: Ok, thank you.
会员:请帮我转会员部。
M: May I speak to Membership Department?
总机:请稍后。会员部没人接听,我帮您转会员部经理好吗?
T: One moment. Sorry, they are not available right now. May I put you through to the Manager?
会员:请帮我通知他,给我回电好吗?
M: Can I leave a message to the manager?
总机:好的,请说。
T: Sure.
会员:我是会员大卫,我的手机是1398888XXXX
M: This is David, and my mobile phone is 1398888XXXX
总机:我会尽快通知到,谢谢来电。
T: I’ll give your message to him as soon as posible.Thank you for calling.
场景二 前台
员工:前台服务人员(Reception , 以R表示)
客人:会员(Member, 以M表示)
员工:您好,前台。
R: Good morming, Front desk.
客人:您好,我是大卫。
M: Hello, this is David.
员工:大卫先生,有什么可以帮到您的吗?
R: Hi, Mr.David, What can I do for you?
客人:我想预约星期六上午8:00一组
M: Can I book one flight at 8 on Saturday morning?
员工:非常对不起,您要的这个时间已经预约满了
R: I’m Sorry, it has been reserved already.
客人:周六上午还有什么时间可以订场呢?
M: What other time is available on Saturday morning then?
员工:12点36分,怎么样?
R: How about 12:36?
客人:好的,就订这个时间!
M: OK, I will take that !
员工:请告诉我您的会员号码
R: May I have your membership number, please, Sir?
客人:我的会员号码是XXXXXXX
M: The number is XXXXXXX
员工:您有随同嘉宾吗?
R: Will you have any guests?
客人:有三个朋友一起来。
M: Four in all.
员工:好的,已经定好了,您的开球时间是星期六中午12:36分。
R: It’ok now. Your tee time is 12:36 on Saturday.
员工:大卫先生,您有预约吗?
R: Have you made any booking, Mr.David?
客人:有的。
M: Yes.
员工:请问您共来了几位?
R: For how many people?
客人:四位。
M: Four in all.
员工:请您的嘉宾每位交押金2000元人民币。
R: That’ll be 2000 yuan deposit for each guest.
客人:刷卡行吗?
M: Can I pay it by credit card?
员工:可以。请在这里登记姓名。
R: Sure. Please sign your name here.
客人:所有的客人都要登记吗?
M: Ok. Do all the guests need to check in?
员工:是的,我们会给他们每人发一张消费卡。
R: Yes, for we will give an IC card to each of them.
员工:您需要更衣柜吗?
R: Do you need a locker.
客人:是的,请给我一个。
M: Yes, I need one.
员工:这是您的消费卡和更衣柜钥匙,请拿好。
R: Here are your IC card and locker key.
客人:请问我的大件行李可以寄存在这里吗?
M: Can I leave my large luggage here?
员工:这件事,我需要请示经理。
R: I will check with the mannager.
员工:久等啦,我们非常愿意帮您保管您的行李。
R: Sorry to keep you waiting. We’ll take care of it for you, Sir.
客人:请问餐厅在哪里?
M: Could you please show me the way to the restaurant?
员工: 请往里面走。
R: Sure, please go straight ahead.
客人:请问更衣室怎么走?
M: Could you please tell me how to get to the changing room?
员工:更衣室请直走,前面向左转。
R: Walk straight ahead and it is on your left.
客人:我想打个电话
M: Can I use the phone please?
员工:请用这部电话,外线,请先拨9。
R: No problem. Dial 9first for outside line.
客人:我太太能够跟我下场走走吗?
M: Could my wife come along with me on the course?
员工:对不起,不打球是不能下场的。
R: I am sorry, Sir, but people who don’t play are not allowed to walk down to the course.
客人:我想给她申请办理附属卡,怎么办理呢?
M: I’dlike to apply a spouse card for her. How should I do?
员工:申办附卡要填申请表,并交近期两寸照片,及结婚证复印件。
R: For the spouse card, you need to fill in an application form, provide 2 passport photos and a copy of your marriage certificate.
客人:现在可以缴纳全年的月费吗?
M: Can I pay the full fee for the year now?
员工:可以的。
R: Yes, you can.
客人:一共多少钱?
M: How much is it?
员工:一共是13800元人民币。
R: That’ll be 13,800RMB in total.
客人:我刷信用卡,请开发票。
M: I’ll pay by credit card. Please give me a receipt.
员工:好的,给您。
R: All right, here youare.
客人:请问非会员怎么收费?
M: Could you please tell me how non-members are charged?
员工:非会员分嘉宾和访客,打球收费标准请看这里的价目表。
R: The non-member means member’s guest or visitor. Here’s our tariff.
客人:我需要球杆和球鞋,怎么办理?
M: I need clubs and a pair lf plim solls. Where can I get them?
员工:球鞋在更衣室可以租到,80元一双;租球杆请到出发台,200元一套。
R: Shoes can be hired inchanging room for 80 yuan per pair, and clubs can be hired in caddy master for200 yuan per set.
员工:请问您怎么付款?
R: How would you like to pay?
客人:由我统一付打球费用,吃饭的费用我们各自付款。
M: I’ll take the bill for the expenses of playing. We go Dutch for the meal.
员工:请把您的消费卡给我好吗?
R: Could I have your IC card?
客人:好的,我们每位要付多少?
M: OK, here you are. Could you tell me the payment for each person?
员工:总费用是5300元,按4人均分,每位应付1325元。
R: Sure. 5,300 RMB intotal. For four people, that is 1,325 yuan each.
客人:请问能用美元结账吗?
M: Can I pay by U.S Dollar?
员工:对不起,只能用人民币和港币结账。
R: I am sorry, Sir, but we only accept RMB ang HongKong dollars.
员工:您今天怎么结账?用现金、信用卡或签单?
R: How are you going topay? By cash, credit card, or do you have an account in the club?
客人:信用卡。
M: Credit card.
员工:对不起,这张信用卡不能用,能换其他银行的卡吗?
S: Sorry, sir, we couldn’t get through with this card. Do you have other cards?
客人:那付现金吧。
M: I’ll pay by cash then.
员工:请问您需要打印消费明细和出具发票吗?(收据)
R: Do you like a copy of your expense in detail and invoice?
客人:好的,我看一下。
M: Yes, please.
员工:这是您的消费单,请确认各项消费明细。
R: This is your expense details, please check.
员工:这是您的发票,请收好。
R: Here’s your invoice.
客人:谢谢!
M: Thank you.
客人:顺便问一下,你们这里可以换零钱吗?
M: By the way, can I have some small changes?
员工:可以,请问换多少?
R: Certainly, Sir. How much would you like to change?
客人:500港币。
M: 500 H.K dollars.
客人:今天港币的汇率是多少?
M: What is the exchangerate of Hong Kong dollar today?
员工:今天的汇率是1:1.05
R: It is 1 for 1.05 RMB today.
下期预告:更衣室,餐厅,出发台日常用语...
[size=1em]今日精彩内容 [size=1em]云高高尔夫<1>【必读】除了一杆进洞险,这些高尔夫类保险你应该知道
<2>【现学现用】高尔夫英语实用贴(一)
<3>【特惠套餐】夏日已过,海南打球套餐,总有你爱!
点击阅读原文进入人民高尔夫