去评论
高尔夫球论坛! - Golf Forum

不要让英文阻碍你出国打球

请叫我男人959
2017/04/22 00:00:00









        出国打球的球友们越来越多,是时候大秀口语啦,小编为大家摘录了一些实用的英文对话,助您轻松应对各种场景对话,内容涵盖球场预约、登记、球童对话等。不管怎样先收藏起来吧!

情景对话 Dialogue

对话发展顺序:
1.预约——非会员预约对话
2.前台登记——登记手续对话、非会员咨询对话
3.行李寄存
4.出发台——比赛组数询问、人数询问、球童挑选
(练习场——练习球收费询问、请教练、租杆、推杆练习询问)
5.打球过程:与球童对话——确认码数、咨询场地地况、结束
6.付款

1、预约

R:Receptionist前台服务人员
G: Guest 客人

R: Good morning, Front Desk. May I help you?
R:早上好,这里是前台,我能为您做什么?
G: This is John. I want to book one flight at 8 on Saturday morning.
G:我是约翰,我想预约星期六上午8点的场。
R: I’m very sorry, it has been reserved already.
R:非常抱歉,您要的这个时间已经预约满了。
G: What other time is available on Saturday morning then?
G:那周六上午还有什么时间可以订场呢?
R: How about 12:30?
R:12点30分,您看怎么样?
G: OK, I’ll take that!
G:好的,就这个时间吧!
R: May I have your membership number, please?
R:请将您的会员号告诉我好么?
G: Sorry, I am not a member of your club. This is my first time here.
G:抱歉,我不是你们的会员,这是我第一次到这里。
R: Oh, so would you like to be our member now?
R:哦,这样啊,那请问您现在需要开通我们的会员么?
G: No, thanks. I will be back to China about one week later.
G:谢谢,不要了,我一个星期后就会回中国了。
R: That’s OK. Will you have any guests?
R:好的,您有随同嘉宾么?
G: Four in total.
G:还有三个朋友一起来,共4人。
R: All right, it’s OK now. Your tee time is 12:30 on Saturday.
R:已经订好了,您开球的时间是星期六上午12:30分。
G: Thank you.
G:好的,谢谢。

2、前台登记

登记手续对话
R: Have you made any booking, Mr. John?
R:大卫先生,您有预约么?
G: Yes.
G:有的。
R: For how many people?
R:请问您共来了几位?
G: Four in all.
G:四位。
R: That’ll be 300 dollars deposit for each guest.
R:请您的嘉宾每位交押金300美元。
G: Can I pay it by credit card?
G:刷卡行么?
R: Sure. Please sign your name here.
R:可以。请在这里签名。
G: OK, do all the guests need to check in?
G:所有的客人都要登记么?
R: Yes, for we will give an IC card to each of them.
R:是的,我们会给他们每人发一张消费卡。

非会员咨询对话

G: Could you please tell me how non-members are charged?
G:请问非会员怎么收费?
R: The non-member means member’s guest or visitor. Here’s our tariff.
R:非会员分嘉宾和访客,打球收费标准请看这里的价目表。
G: I need clubs and a pair of shoes. Where can I get them?
G:我需要球杆和球鞋,怎么办理?
R: Shoes can be hired in changing room for 10 dollars per pair, andclubs can be hired in addy master for 20 dollars per set.
R:球鞋在更衣室可以租到,10美元一双;租球杆请到出发台,20美元一套。

行李寄存

R: Do you need a locker?
R:您需要更衣柜么?
G: Yes, I need one.
G:是的,请给我一个。
R: Here are your IC card and locker key.
R:这是您的消费卡和更衣柜的钥匙,请拿好。
G: Thank you. By the way, could you please tell me how to get to thechanging room?
G:谢谢。顺便问你一下,更衣室怎么走?
R: Walk straight ahead and it is on your left.
R:更衣室请直走,前面向左转。
G: Thank you.
G:谢谢。

4、出发台


比赛组数询问

S: Excuse me, are you going to play a match? How many flights you’d like tohave?
S:请问您们是要比赛么?一共多少组?
G: Yes, 4 flights in all.
G:是比赛,共四组。

人数询问
S: Excuse me, sir, but how many members and guests are playing?
S:请问你们一行人有多少会员和嘉宾。
G: We have 4 members and 12 guests.
G:我们4个会员,12个嘉宾。

球童挑选

S: Which rank of caddie will you take today?
S:请问您今天需要什么级别的球童?
G: How are the caddies ranked and charged?
G:球童是怎么分级和收费的额?
S: We have 3 classes of caddies. Class A costs 20 dollars each; Class B costs18 dollars, and Class C costs 15 dollars.
S:我们分A、B、C级球童。A级20美元,B级18美元,C级15美元。
G: OK. We’ll take Class B for all of us then.
G:我们全部用B级球童。





5、练习场
S: Staff of driving range 练习场员工
G: Guest 客人
Dialogue 1: 练习球收费询问
G: How much is a basket of practice balls?
G: 练习球怎么收费的?
S: 15 dollars for the small basket and 30 dollars for the large one.
S: 小框15美元,大筐30美元。

请教练

G: Can I hire a coach here?
G: 这里能请到教练吗?
S: Yes, just a minute.
S: 可以,请稍等。

租杆

G: Can I rent a club?
S: Of course you can. Which club would you like?
G: The 7th iron. How much is it?
S: It is 10 dollars for each per hour.

G: 可以租杆么?
S: 可以啊,您要租几号杆?
G: 7号铁杆,怎么收费?
S: 每根杆每小时10美元。
  
6、与球童的对话


确认码数

C: This shot is very good. Very far and so straight. You sure will have an evenstrike next shot.
C:这杆打得非常好,又远又直,下一杆会打得更好。
G: How far was it?
G:刚才这一杆打了多远?
C: About 230 yards, sir.
C:大约230码。
G: How many yards is it to the bunker?
G:那个沙坑有多少码?
C: It is about 240 yards, against the wind, sir.
C:顶风,大概240码。
G: The 3ed wood for me, please.
G:给我三号木杆。





咨询场地地况
C: A very fast green today. Be careful with the downhill put, please.
C:今天果岭速度快,推下坡球时请注意控制用力。
G: Oh, thanks.
G:好的,谢谢。
C: A big uphill, and very slow green, sir and you would need to use some moreforce.
C:大上坡,果岭速度慢,要大点力。
G: Please check the putting line carefully; I will try to get a birdie.
G:帮我仔细看一下线,好好推,争取抓只鸟。
C: A small up hill, sir. And it is in the right hole.
C:稍有上坡,右洞内。
C: Where is the green?
C:果岭在什么位置?
G: This is the dogleg right. The green is behind the grove.
G:这是右狗腿洞,果岭在那片树林后面。
G: My ball disappeared!
G:我的球不见了。
C: Please play a provisional ball at the moment.
C:请先打一个暂定球。
G: Which hole is this?
G:这是几杆洞?
C: This is a Par 5. it is 521 yards from the blue Tee.
C:这是5杆洞,离蓝色发球台521码。
C: What’s the condition of the front?
C:请问前面的路况如何?
G: There is an OB on the left side and a water hazard at 220 yards on theright.
G:左边有OB,右侧220码处有水塘。

评价

G: This stroke stings.
G:这球打得太臭了。
C: You will surely play the next stroke well, sir.
C:下一杆一定可以打好。
G: This is too bad.
G:太糟了
C: There are three more holes, sir. Please trust yourself, sir.
C:还有三个洞,要有信心。
C: Nice birdie. Congratulations, sir!
C:好球,小鸟!祝贺您!
G: Thank you. I played ok today.
G:谢谢,今天打得还行。
  
结束


C: You played well for the whole course, sir.
C:整场球您发挥不错。
G: Thanks. Thank you for your service.
G:谢谢,这也得感谢你的服务啊。
C: You are welcome. Please take all your belongings and check your clubs. Havea nice day, sir!
C:不客气,请把您的东西拿齐并确认您的球杆。祝您开心。
G: Thank you for your hard work. This is your tip.
G:谢谢,你辛苦了,这是你的小费。
C: Thank you, sir. Hope to be able to serve you next time, sir.
C:谢谢,希望下次能再为您服务。

付款

R:Receptionist 接待员
G: Guest 客人
R: How would you like to pay?
R:您打算怎么付款呢?
G: I’ll take the bill for the expenses of playing.
G:由我统一付打球的费用。
R: Could I have your IC card?
R:请把您的消费卡给我好么?
G: Ok, here you are. Could you tell me the payment for each person?
G:好的,给你,请问我们每位要付多少?
R: Sure, 800 dollars in total. For four people, that is 200 dollars each.
R:总费用是800美元,按4人均分,每位应付200美元。
G: Can I pay by RMB?
G:我能用人民币结账么?
R: I’m sorry; sir, but we only accept dollars.
R:对不起,只能用美元。
G: Ok, so can I exchange some money here?
G:好吧,我能在这兑换些钱么?
R: Certainly, sir. How much would you like to change?
R:可以,先生,你要兑换多少呢?
G: I want to exchange 1500 RMB for US dollar. By the way, what’s the exchangerate for dollar?
G:我想用1500人民币兑换美金。顺便问一下,美金的汇率是多少。
R: It’s 0.1449 U.S. Dollar for 1 RMB.
R:人民币兑美元是1比0.1449。
G: Ok, then I’ll pay it directly.
G:好的,兑换后直接付款吧。
R: Would you like a copy of your expense in detail and invoice?
R:请问您需要打印消费明细和出具发票么?
G: Yes, please.
G:是的。
R: This is your expense details please check…And here’s your invoice.
R:这是您的消费单,请确认各消费明细……这是您的发票。
G: Thank you.
G:谢谢。



来源:互联网(侵权请联系微信:golf212121)

近期文章精选:
⊙ 这几种关于站姿的错误动作,你还在用吗?
⊙ 球具不适合自己,究竟表现在哪些方面?
⊙ 绿夹克为什么是绿色的? 揭秘高尔夫最高荣誉由来
⊙ 时至今日 都无法重演的Hole-In-One纪录
⊙ 适合各种水平球手的远距离击球法
⊙ 学会这些 还怕高尔夫打不好?
⊙ 别再翻手腕,方向不稳都是它惹的祸
肯·温特利最爱方法,让你打出绕过狗腿洞的曲线球
打高尔夫,学会的不仅只是挥杆而已!
果岭上观察推杆路线及软硬度的6个建议



  • Callaway/卡拉威
    EPIC传奇|为何米克
    已有482次播放
  • Callaway/卡拉威
    EPIC时刻|奋力一战
    已有393次播放
  • Callaway/卡拉威
    五星金牌球具助力马
    已有234次播放
  • Callaway/卡拉威
    “奇思妙想,从未过
    已有1090次播放
  • Callaway/卡拉威
    卡拉威球星们的大师
    已有540次播放
  • Callaway/卡拉威
    首战告捷|卡拉威全
    已有968次播放
  • Callaway/卡拉威
    资深技师为你解密多
    已有1062次播放
  • U.S.Kids
    关于市场上出现U.S.
    已有1004次播放
  • FootJoy
    FJ,独领风骚又一年
    已有1150次播放
  • Callaway/卡拉威
    新款SteelheadXR铁
    已有333次播放
  • Titleist/泰特利斯
    TeamTitleist亚太锦
    已有575次播放
  • Titleist/泰特利斯
    2024Titleist高性能
    已有546次播放