Golf Workshop
猜你喜欢

[利百特高尔夫学院] 小诀窍让你从此告别大右曲(中英Chn-EnVersion)

[复制链接]
查看: 555|回复: 0

离线 

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分
在线会员 发表于 2014-6-15 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
        下面我将会介绍大家一个与大众普遍思维习惯完全相反但是却极其高效的治愈右曲球的诀窍。在击球准备时开放站位,也就是双脚指向目标的左侧。很吃惊么?过去你可能常常被告知击球准备时关闭站位(双脚指向目标右侧)并做一个从内到外(in-to-out)的挥杆轨迹,以此来治愈你的右曲球。这是一个办法但是和我所说的这个方法相比较的话就没有那么高效率了。

对于许多业余球员来说,击球准备时关闭站位反而会有反效果,甚至会让球员更大幅度的斜切球。为什么呢?因为如果你一直苦苦挣扎想要摆脱右曲球而我让你瞄右的话,你会感觉你更需要翻转关闭杆面并向左挥杆。相反,我要球员双脚瞄左(肩膀方正指向目标),这是球员将会意识到自己已经瞄左,这样就可以放心大胆的向右挥杆,这也是治愈右曲球的不二法门。这其实是欺骗大脑潜意识的一个小把戏,但我觉得你打了几个漂亮的小左曲后你也不会太在意这个问题了。
下场攻略
        视觉影响:虽然如之前我所讲的利用开放站姿区治愈右曲球,但是眼睛却要看着相反的方向。在做好击球准备瞄好球后,让视线瞄向目标右侧。这样能够促使球员更倾向于要做出一个在击球区域从内到外(in-to-out)的路径,由此能让其开球飞得更直。

Still Slicing?This'll Do The Trick
One simple move to stop cutting across it
What I'm about to tell you defies conventional wisdom, but it's very effective in curing a slice. Address the ball in an open stance, your feet aligned left of the target. Surprised?You've probably been told to close your stance to promote an in-to-out swing and, therefore, help fix your slice. Not so fast.
For many amateurs a closed stance has the opposite effect: It makes them cut across the ball even more. Why? Because if you're fighting a slice and I tell you to aim right, now you really feel like you have to re-route the club and swing left. Instead, I want you to align your feet left of the target (but keep your shoulders square). If you know you're aimed left, you won't be so afraid to swing out to the right--and that's what you need to do to fix a slice. You're tricking your brain, but after a few nice draws, somehow I don't think you'll mind.
COURSE MANAGEMENT
VISION TEST Although I advocate an open stance to help cure a slice, do the opposite with your eyes. Get your eye line pointing right of your target as you stand at address. It'll encourage an in-to-out swing through impact--and straighter tee shots.
小诀窍让你从此告别大右曲(中英Chn-EnVersion)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 qq_login wechat_login1

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|高尔夫球论坛 ( 京ICP备13021897号-6 )

声明:高尔夫球论坛文章帖子系网友编辑上传,如侵犯了您的版权请至电或发送E-mail告之! 51LA统计

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 05:23 , Processed in 0.453059 second(s), 49 queries , Gzip On.