今天看到朋友圈里科比宣布下赛季即将退役的消息,
我有种很茫然的感觉。
我也很喜欢科比
从初中的时候就开始喜欢
喜欢买科比的海报
喜欢看湖人的比赛
喜欢8、和24这个球衣号码
看到他
仿佛看到自己的青春
可是他真的要说再见了
千言万语,朋友圈里的不舍比我深刻百倍
(去年在上海梅赛德斯中心我还亲眼见到科比)
比想象中要cool
好在这个赛季我们还能看到他
就像他所说的那样
“we both can savor every moment we have left together.”
这样我们都可以尽情地享受剩下的每一刻。
让我们带着看一眼少一眼的心态去陪伴偶像最后的篮球生涯吧!
今天,科比-布莱恩特正式宣布他将在本赛季结束之后退役。科比在《球员论坛》发表了一篇名为《致亲爱的篮球》的文章作为告别文,以下是科比这篇文章的内容让我们边听音乐边看完吧:
当前浏览器不支持播放音乐或语音,请在微信或其他浏览器中播放 Because Of You音乐:Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
Dear Basketball,
亲爱的篮球:
From the moment
从我开始卷起我父亲的圆筒短袜开始,
I started rolling my dad’s tube socks
And shooting imaginary
Game-winning shots
In the Great Western Forum
开始想象自己在大西部论坛球馆(曾经湖人队的主场)投进制胜球,
I knew one thing was real:
我知道有一件事情是真的:
I fell in love with you.
我爱上了你。
A love so deep I gave you my all —
一种深切的爱,我把我的全部都给了你,
From my mind & body
从我的思想和身体,
To my spirit & soul.
到我的精神和灵魂。
As a six-year-old boy
当我还是一个六岁的男孩时,
Deeply in love with you
我深深地爱着你,
I never saw the end of the tunnel.
我从来没有看见过隧道的尽头。
I only saw myself
我只看到我自己,
Running out of one.
用尽力气地奔跑。
And so I ran.
所以我不停地奔跑。
I ran up and down every court
我在每一块球场上来回奔跑,
After every loose ball for you.
为了你去追逐每一个地板球。
You asked for my hustle
你渴望我的拼抢,
I gave you my heart
我把我的心交给你,
Because it came with so much more.
因为它意味着更多。
I played through the sweat and hurt
我带着汗水和伤痛打球,
Not because challenge called me
并不是因为挑战呼唤我
But because YOU called me.
而是因为你呼唤我
I did everything for YOU
我为你做了一切,
Because that’s what you do
因为那是你应该做的,
When someone makes you feel as
Alive as you’ve made me feel.
当某个人让你感觉到活力,正如你让我感觉到的。
You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream
你给了一个六岁男孩他的湖人梦想,
And I’ll always love you for it.
我将永远爱你这点。
But I can’t love you obsessively for much longer.
但是我无法再痴迷地爱你更久。
This season is all I have left to give.
这个赛季我已经毫无保留。
My heart can take the pounding
我的心脏能够承受打击,
My mind can handle the grind
我的心态能够应对艰难,
But my body knows it’s time to say goodbye.
但是我的身体知道是时候说再见了。
And that’s OK.
那没事。
I’m ready to let you go.
我已经准备好让你走。
I want you to know now
我希望现在让你知道,
So we both can savor every moment we have left together.
这样我们都可以尽情地享受剩下的每一刻。
The good and the bad.
无论是好的还是不好的。
We have given each other
我们已经给了对方各自的所有。
All that we have.
And we both know, no matter what I do next
我们都知道,无论下一步我做什么,
I’ll always be that kid
我将永远是那个孩子,
With the rolled up socks
穿着卷起的袜子,
Garbage can in the corner
垃圾桶在角落里,
:05 seconds on the clock
倒数五秒,
Ball in my hands.
球在我的手里。
5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1
Love you always,
永远爱你,
Kobe
我从朋友圈里很多好友发的图片中整理了一些科比的照片
大家不妨一起来看看:
最后,说一声:
Kobe ,We love you forever. !
本文由@高尔夫阳光 授权转载 长按二维码可关注他,也可以直接关注作者本人
Summer 高尔夫阳光创始人
欢迎交流学习!!
电话:15921342272 Mail:xiali0507@163.com |